The town of Breckenridge is pretty excited to unveil their new parking management system, and rightly so. The new Main Street Pay Parking begins this December, making things easier for patrons while also being environmentally effective.
The next time you visit Lodge by The Blue, you may see the solar-powered wireless pay stations on Main Street, Ridge Street and in downtown lots. Patrons visiting downtown can pay with credit cards at the station or directly from their phone without ever having to go to an actual station.
How it Works at the Station:
- Press Start.
- Enter license plate number (taking a photo is easiest).
- Insert credit card and follow on screen instructions.
- Press green button to complete transaction.
How it Works on Your Phone:
- Visit ppprk.com on your desktop or download the Passport Parking app (Apple/Android) and register.
- Select your location.
- Choose your vehicle.
- Choose your duration.
- Confirm payment.
- Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere! You can just add time on your phone without needing to rush back to the station.
The new system is designed to provide several major benefits for visitors.
- Improved guest (visitor and local) experience: Fast, efficient parking creates more availability.
- Reduced traffic congestion: Fewer vehicles circling looking for parking.
- No time limits.
- Revenue for new technologies to help improve transit and parking resulting in further congestion relief.
Enjoy your time in quaint downtown Breckenridge even more with the new parking system.
If you have questions about parking in Breckenridge or anything else during your stay, our knowledgeable Lodge by The Blue staff is here to help!